Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Gourmet Gifts LTD. (Company No: 414473 VAT Reg. No. IE-6434473S ) whose registered office is Santry Business Park, D9, Santry, Dublin, D09 A2Y7
Head Office General Email: Info@gourmetgifts.ie
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Gourmet Gifts.
In endeavouring to improve the Site and services offered, Gourmet Gifts always reserve the right to make changes to the Content, including these Terms & Conditions. Prices and products are subject to change without notification. You will be subject to the policies and Terms of Service in place at the time of your visit to the Site.
Limited Rights and Use of Content
All material on this site, including but not limited to images and logos, is protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights owned By Gourmet Gifts or its suppliers. Gourmet Gifts gives you the right, for your own personal or non-commercial purposes only to (1) retrieve and display the Content on your PC screen; (2) print individual pages on paper; (3) store individual pages in electronic format. You may not store any Content on any server or other storage device connected to an external network or make any other use of the Content.
You may not, without prior written permission given by Gourmet Gifts within the previous six months, (1) redistribute any of the Content or supply it to other people; (2) remove the copyright or trade mark notices from any copies of Content made under this Agreement; (3) create a database in any form (including electronic or structured manual form) by downloading, copying and storing all or any of the Content; (4) except as expressly set in this Agreement, modify, reproduce or in any way use any of the Content.
Pricing and Purchases
All prices on our website are in Euro. Prices are subject to change without notice. Our products and services require a Value Added Tax (VAT) and Duty at rate valid as of time of purchase. All prices are advertised inclusive of VAT and Duties. Where there may be additional charges for delivery, they will be clearly displayed.
By completing and submitting the electronic order form on the site you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
By making that offer to purchase goods, you are also authorising Gourmet Gifts to deduct the amount from the card or payment method provided. We will confirm acceptance of your order by email, stating that the goods ordered have been dispatched. This confirmation will be sent to the email address you provide on your order details. Whether or not you receive an email, our acceptance of your order will create a legally binding contract between us. We reserve the right not to supply you at our discretion. Where we are unable to fulfil part or all of your order, we will contact you and arrange to refund that amount to you.
Products purchased in readymade gift boxes and experience sets are subject to change depending on stock levels. We always try to have adequate stock levels but on the odd occasion it might be the case that one or more products might have to be substituted. If a substitution is made it will be for a similar product of a comparable price point, of the same quality.
Cancellation of orders, Returns & Refunds
Due to the nature of our business, we are unable to make changes or cancellations to an already completed order. If you contact us prior to your gift box being made we MAY be able to make product changes on request, but this is not guaranteed.
Upon cancellation, we will make the necessary arrangements to facilitate the return of the order and will reimburse you within 30 days. While we are more than happy to help if you wish to return goods that are not faulted or damaged you will be responsible for any costs incurred in returning the goods.
We work hard to ensure that our goods arrive at your door exactly as they left ours. Unfortunately, accidents can happen in transit. In the unfortunate case of goods becoming broken or damaged, we will offer the choice of either a replacement or a full refund.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our website may contain links to another website which we do not control. We are not responsible or liable for any content contained in these links and you visit these third-party websites at your own risk. We are not to be held liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods or services through these Third-Party websites.
Purchase and Sale of Alcohol
- All alcoholic products available for purchase on Gourmet Gifts are not available for persons under the age of 18 years. Under Irish Legislation gifts containing alcohol can only be purchased by someone other than the ultimate receiver and both the purchaser and the ultimate receiver need to be over 18 years of age. Gourmet Gifts encourages the Responsible Service of Alcohol.
- Alcohol quantities are limited to 1.5 litres per recipient. When placing orders customers should ensure that they do not exceed sending the permitted alcohol limit of 1.5 litres per recipient.
- Purchaser Representation: By ticking the ‘I agree’ button during the checkout process, the purchaser represents that they and the recipient, are over 18 years old. The purchaser accepts that it is an offence to falsely represent they are of legal age to purchase alcohol and to obtain alcohol on behalf of a person who is under 18 years.
- Delivery: Upon delivery of your Gourmet Gifts Gift Box, the recipient may be required to provide a valid ID for proof of age and sign for the goods.
- Estimated delivery 2-3 business days across Ireland (including Northern Ireland)
- Collections from Gourmet Gifts HQ at Santry Business Park will be ready within 24- 48 hours after order has been received
- Nationwide delivery from €10 per gift box depending on weight
- Cost of delivery outside Ireland will differ depending on the country & the weight. You can calculate the shipping charges on each product by selecting the country you need to send the gift to in the drop-down tab.
- For international deliveries we deliver all over the world except the United Kingdom, China, India, Norway and South Africa. Some countries have restrictions on alcohol, and you may not be able to select these countries in the drop down menu. Some countries such as Norway and South Africa will not allow gifts to be shipped.
- Shipping costs for international deliveries vary depending on country and weight.
- Standard delivery normally takes place during normal business hours (9am – 5pm) GMT. Monday -Friday excluding Bank Holidays. We cannot guarantee specific delivery dates or times.
- You can track your order. Our courier company will email you the tracking number for your gift box once it has left our warehouse.